Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Misgiven Thoughts

I've had a bunch of things trying to get out of my head today. I need an outlet. Remember when The New Girl was hilarious. That was back before I was watching The Mindy Project which is occasionally hilarious still, but I don't think the two are related. I've recently become obsessed with The Mindy Project. I heart Mindy Kaling. I want to be her friend.


What's up with hipsters? I'm cool with being a hipster, but it for a subculture built on being unique, they all wear the same hat all the time like it's NBD. Guess what, it is a big deal. I wouldn't wear one of those hats (you know the ones I mean) even if it looked good on me because at this point it just makes you look like you're trying to be a hipster. That's not hip.


Did you know that if you sign up for individual health insurance during the open enrollment period like you're supposed to and your policy gets cancelled for non-payment at any point, you can't reinstate your policy? You won't have another opportunity to get insurance until the next open enrollment. I just wonder how many of the 7 million* people who signed up will be cancelled within the first couple months due to non-payment? *I'm using an asterisk here because those numbers as-is are skewed. I don't want to get into it because I'm trying to be impartial and sometimes I'm more optimistic about these things than I am at the moment. Moving on.


Isn't it super weird that Ashlee got married? I just think she seems too young. I mean absolutely no offense or disrespect. I think she is close to appropriately aged and certainly of sound mind to make such a decision. I think my opinion of her is bias in some way. I'm very happy for her, but I just can't get used to it. I'm sure I will in time.


Do you want to hear a funny dog story? Too bad. Our dog stories are not funny, they are tragic. All our dogs do is destroy things. Comforters, carpet, lives. It's a nightmare. What a curse dogs are... You just want them out of your life, but if they were really gone you'd be devastated. It's completely twisted. I can't even imagine how much easier/cleaner/restful/bountiful/etc. our lives would be if we didn't have dogs. Oh well. We play the hand we're dealt. That's all for now.

No comments: