Thursday, January 29, 2009

How much is that doggy in the window?

So I am not going to spend this entry rationalizing why I should or should not get a dog. Mostly because I'm afraid should not would win out. The allergies and responsibility and messes....I'm not sure that sounds like me, but I do want a dog. And I have for a while. Every month or so I'll jump on petfinder.com and see if there are any dogs screaming at me to be mine. Well yesterday when I did this, I found one. She's a beagle/golden mix which should make for such a good dog. Oh, and she's gorgeous. I could post the picture from petfinder, but that would be a little creepy so I'm not doing that. I'll wait. I basically just wanted to get it out here so nobody would be shocked when I came home with a dog one day. I will keep you posted.

No comments: