Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Announcements, Announcements, Announcements!




I do not know these kids....I'm just letting them sing my announcements song.


 

I want to give you all the basics on what I am doing now, then I can go back to writing about trivial things. I'm an independent insurance agent, and as much as that sounds like I'm an Amway salesman, that's not at all what it means. It just means I am selling several different companies with different specialties, as opposed to one (i.e. State Farm or All State). Companies like Travelers and Auto-Owners along with others like those that you've heard of and some that you probably haven't. I'm working with an independent agency in Fishers/Noblesville, Source Insurance Group. We were founded by a CPA who also runs a successful accounting firm and a few years ago saw a need for insurance with many of his clients so he started Source. That office is on 116th St. in Fishers and the company recently expanded to Noblesville, which is when I came on board. I'm selling auto, home, life, health, disability income, long-term care and business insurance, which encompasses pretty much anything anyone could ever need as far as insurance goes. I'm licensed to sell anything so at least for now, I'm calling myself a generalist, but am working on educating myself more in certain areas to hopefully eventually narrow my focus.
So that's the scoop in a nutshell. Now, what I want you to do with this information is this: 1. Keep it in mind in case you're ever out or talking to someone who says their car insurance is increasing or they are starting a new business or buying a new house or whatever, you can mention that your good friend, daughter, sister, etc., Karli, is brilliant and they should call her. 2. If you have any insurance needs, let me give you a quote. So whether you buy a new vehicle or get your renewal notice, I would love the opportunity to give you a quote and see if I can get you better coverage. 3. Like my Facebook Page by going to the page and clicking the "like" button (if you haven't already). Follow me on Twitter, if you're into that sort of thing. I appreciate your presumed support!

No comments: