Monday, February 9, 2009

I wanna dance with somebody....

I wanna feel the heat with somebody...

Oh, Whitney. There's nothing like pre-cracked out Whitney. She knows what she's talking about. I just need a little sumthin sumthin in my life right now.

Things are good with Tilly. I love her. She's a sweet girl and I am so happy that I have her. So my home life is pretty good. My work life is a completely different story. I need to work on that. I feel completely out of control which I hate. So I'm just hanging in there for the time being. And my personal life.....well, you can imagine.

I'm mad at that damn groundhog, by the way. That thing ALWAYS sees its shadow. I need Spring. I need Spring and I need it now. So does Tilly. But mostly I do. I am almost almost 27. I have got to get moving and get my life back together. Wish me luck.

No comments: