Thursday, November 19, 2009

Team Edward



I figure, if you're gonna be a loser, go all in. And that's what we're doing. Ashlee and I will be seeing New Moon at midnight tonight and we are very excited about it. She wanted a t-shirt so I had to make us both shirts and they turned out so cute that I'm actually excited to wear it.You should know that I individually placed each of those 'rhinestones'. That is dedication.

Now, clearly, I'm on Team Edward, which leaves Ashlee to be on Team Jacob. This really shouldn't surprise anyone. Jacob is sweet and sensitive and would never hurt Bella while Edward is smooth and sexy and badass. (Spoiler Alert!)While I like Jacob,I don't understand rooting for the losing team. We read the books, we know how it ends! Anyway, I'm excited and I don't care how lame it is.

No comments: