Sunday, August 24, 2008

Unfaithful

Have you seen Unfaithful? The movie with Diane Lane, Richard Gere, and that hot European guy. You know it? Well, It's a pretty hot movie about a woman who cheats on her husband. Then her husband gets mad and kills the hot European guy. Sorry if you haven't seen it. It came out like six years ago. Maybe I should have thrown a spoiler alert in here. Anyway, I loved that movie. It was entertaining, sexy, I liked it. OK? I don't think I need to defend myself to you people. So when I started buying DVDs that was one of the first ones I bought. I think it was one of my "six DVDs for 1 penny" that I got when I joined Columbia House. (Of course, I didn't live up to my commitment, but who did?)

So before Mark and I combined our DVD collections, this was one of the 30 DVDs that I owned. By the time we got around to dividing our DVDs, we had upwards of 250. Mark is the one who actually went through and divided up the DVDs. I didn't scrutinize the division too much because I was all distraught about the whole thing, and overall I thought he was pretty generous.

I just realized that he took "Unfaithful". I mean, that is just too ironic. I don't think there is anything I can say that can make this more entertaining. I am angry. I only owned a couple of things BM (Before Mark) haha, BM, that's funny. So I'm mad that he thought he could take my movie. Seriously, I'm pissed. I'm on Amazon right now ordering the thing. Just so I have a copy. Nice try, Brown! Seriously, the nerve of that guy.

1 comment:

Sessie said...

I can so hear every word of that come out of your mouth! I completely understand though! What nerve! He probably was trying to get ideas from it. =) I'm sorry, that was mean.