Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Fall from Tilly!





I think this is as close as I'm gonna get to dressing Tilly up for Halloween, as cute as that would be! :-) I haven't posted pictures of her in a while so I thought you'd all be interested in seeing how beautiful she's gotten. She's just about a year old. I think she was born around the first of October, although nobody's 100% sure. She was about 3 1/2 months old when I got her according to the vet who spayed her. Anyway, she's calming down a little bit, but still causes trouble occasionally. You should know that in the time it took me to write this blog, the stuffed jack-o-lantern has been destroyed.

1 comment:

leslie said...

love it! Gabby still destroys anything with a stuffing and she is 2 and a half! Although I am so glad I can finally trust her to be out of the crate while im gone.