Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The One About My New Favorite Show

It's no secret that I watch a lot of TV. There's a lot of crap on TV, but every once in a while a new show comes along that changes that. A new show is like a new relationship. It's fresh and new and mesmerizing. My favorite show of all time is Friends, and at this point in my life I don't think that's going to change. Friends made me who I am today. It will always be a part of me. (I know you love my dramatics.) I remember when Grey's Anatomy first started I loved it. I thought I loved it more than Friends. I think I even wrote about it on my Xanga site (yeah, I had a Xanga site - you can probably find it if you google me, but I will not be including a link). I have since realized that nothing could take that top spot away from Friends. Grey's wasn't the only show I've been enamored with over the years. Dawson's Creek, Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, Big Love and many others have been short-lived obsessions turned long term loves (none can hold a candle to Friends of course) This brings us to my current obsession, Parenthood. If you haven't watched it yet, do it now! That's an order. It is amazing. I am, at this moment, head over heels in love with Parenthood.

1 comment:

Ashlee, That's Me said...

I too am in love with Parenthood but I am also in love with Cougar Town, Community,and Mercy right as well. But you are right, Nothing can hold a candle to Friends!!!